Like Amy's Page
“Chronicle” WCVB-TV, Channel 5, Producer
WLVI-TV, Channel 56, Special Projects Producer
Story Producer - “ReaL Life”, NBC
- 2016 – Emmy Award – Education Program
“SWEAR College Rape”. A ground breaking program at Dover-Sherborne High School where four male students increased awareness and tried to create safe environments by asking the student body to Stand With Everyone Against Rape.
- 2015 – Emmy Award – Health Program
“Teen Suicide”. A show that looked into the problem of depression and suicide as the City of Newton grappled with the loss of 3 teens determined to find answers.
- 2013 – Media Award – Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress
A chronicle of the lives of adults and children with Down Syndrome and what new pre-natal testing techniques mean for the future. In the last three decades the outcome has changed dramatically for people living with Down Syndrome. They live longer, have more independence and participate more fully in society.
- 2011 – National Gabriel Award
“Saving Our Streets”. Following street workers and Boston Police Detectives as they work with gang members to try to end the violence in the city.
- 1999 – Emmy Award – Education Program
“My Life as a Teen”. An in-depth look into the lives of teens by following the daily lives of students from Madison Park High School in Boston and Newton North High School.
- 2017 – Blue Cross/Blue Shield Foundation Health Coverage Fellowship. Chosen among journalists across the nation to be one of 12 Fellows in Health Coverage.
Appointed to Commission for Newton Community Education
Member of Heneni Leadership Group-Temple Beth Avodah
- Understanding Our Differences City Wide Team
- Memorial-Spaulding PTO
- Oak Hill Middle School PTO
- 1989 – Bachelor of Arts, University of Massachusetts
- 1995 – Master of Science in Journalism Boston University